Drug Testing in Mesa
Safe, Clean, and Reliable Testing
With over a decade of experience, we continue to provide top-quality drug testing at an affordable price. Whether you are an individual looking to get tested, or you are required to do so by an employer, we are proud to offer some of the fastest drug testing services available in Mesa!
Fastest Labs of Tempe offers some of the cleanest facilities in the United States while employing technicians who are fully certified and routinely trained. Our testing centers have the ability to handle all types of drug testing, from simple to complex testing procedures!
Help for Designing Drug Testing Policies for Businesses & Employees
We are also happy to provide services that help employers create and execute a custom drug screening policy for their businesses and employees.
Providing the Full-Range of Drug Testing Methods in Mesa
We are proud to offer several different drug testing services at our locations! Each type of test comes with its own set of benefits and selecting the right service will depend upon your employer’s or personal needs. Our certified collectors and technicians are happy to assist you and answer any questions or address any concerns you may have along the way!
Our drug testing can be completed through a variety of sample collections, including:
Ensuring Reliable Results & Fast Turn-Around Times
Regardless of the drug test you need to complete, we are confident in the tests and results we produce. We also believe that you can rely on us for accurate and quick results. In some cases, results may even be available the same day as your test!
Drug Testing for a Drug-Free Workplace
We believe that a healthy and productive workforce begins with a drug-free workplace. We understand how important it is to provide proper drug testing for your employees to ensure that your workforce is as productive as it can be.
Here are some reasons why a business may choose to test their employees for drugs:
- Pre-Employment – One of the most common reasons for drug testing, this ensures that employers do not hire those who abuse drugs or alcohol.
- Accident – The Department of Transportation and other employers have adopted this guideline to ensure that employees are tested after an accident occurs.
- Random Testing – Some employers choose random employees to undergo testing for drug abuse.
- Reasonable Suspicion – When an employer has reason to believe, through observation, that their employee may be abusing drugs, they may choose to have them undergo mandatory testing.
- Return to Duty – Required by DOT, this ensures employees are tested again if they have tested positive before or refused to test.
- Follow-Up – Testing will occur upon an employee’s return to work after they have participated in a rehabilitation program for drugs or alcohol. This is used to prevent an employee from relapsing and is usually seen in the first year of recovery.
Whether you are looking to be tested or seeking a facility to help test your employees, we are sure you will be impressed by what we can offer you. Fastest Labs of Tempe continues to provide some of the fastest drug testing in all of Mesa, with some results coming back the same day, and all tests offered at an affordable price.