Drug Testing in Tempe
Fastest Labs of Tempe provides drug screening and testing services for individuals and employers. We provide fast and easy lab testing services for individuals across the Tempe region. No matter what your specific reason for visiting, you can expect to have a technician meeting with you within five minutes of walking through the door.
We provide a variety of testing methods to meet different needs. We can provide 5-Panel, 10-Panel, and 12-Panel drug tests for detecting different substances.
Providing the Full Range of Drug Test Methods Including:
Contact us today for more information about drug testing in Tempe at (480) 418-6156.
Reasons for Employee Drug Testing
Hundreds of millions of dollars in productivity are lost every year to drug use related issues. Drug use policies and correct enforcement can help ensure that business owners, government entities, and professional institutions remain safe and productive places to work.
There are many reasons why employers may require their employees to undergo testing:
- Reasonable Suspicion: An employer can require a drug test from employees when there is reasonable suspicion for abuse of some kind.
- Accident Investigation: Many employers have testing as a requirement following some kind of workplace accident to determine if impairment was a factor.
- Drug-Free Expectations: Laying out an expectation for random drug testing in an employee handbook can help promote a safe and productive workplace.
- Hiring / Pre-Employment: Testing is common as part of the pre-employment screening process.
Assistance with Creating a Drug Policy & Drug Program
Fastest Labs of Tempe is available not just to provide drug testing services, but also to help employers create and implement appropriate drug policies and programs to discourage and address drug abuse. If you would like help with designing a drug policy and testing program for your workplace, get in touch with us at (480) 418-6156.
- Alcohol Testing
- DOT Testing
- On-Site Testing
- Random Testing
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Background Checks
- Drug Policy & Program Creation
To learn more about our testing services for a drug-free workplace, you can reach us at (480) 418-6156 or contact us online.