Employee Drug Testing in Tempe
The American business sector loses hundreds of millions of dollars in productivity to drug use related issues on an annual basis. Drug use policies and correct enforcement can help ensure that business owners, government entities, and professional institutions remain safe and productive places to work.
Basic Employee Drug Test Methods We Provide:
Our Tempe Employee Testing Services Include:
- Alcohol Testing
- DOT Testing
- On-Site Testing
- Random Testing
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Background Checks
- Drug Policy & Program Creation
Contact us today for more information about drug testing in Tempe at (480) 418-6156.
Reasons for Employee Drug Testing
There are many reasons why employers may require their employees to undergo drug testing.
Some of the most common are listed below:
- Reasonable Suspicion: An employer can require a drug test from employees when there is reasonable suspicion for abuse of some kind.
- Accident Investigation: Many employers have drug testing as a requirement following some kind of workplace accident to determine if impairment was a factor.
- Drug-Free Expectations: Laying out an expectation for random drug testing in an employee handbook can help promote a safe and productive workplace.
- Hiring / Pre-Employment: Drug testing is common as part of the pre-employment screening process.
Assistance with Creating a Drug Policy & Drug Program
Fastest Labs of Tempe is available not just to provide drug testing services, but also to help employers create and implement appropriate drug policies and programs to discourage and address drug abuse. If you would like help with designing a drug policy and testing program for your workplace, get in touch with us at (480) 418-6156.
To learn more about our testing services for a drug-free workplace, you can reach us at (480) 418-6156 or contact us online.