Immigration DNA Testing Services
Fast Services. Reliable Results.
In order to obtain an immigration visa, it is often necessary to prove that you have a relative or immediate family member who is already a permanent, lawful citizen of the United States. One of the most foolproof methods for proving such a relationship is through a DNA test. When an immigrant does not have conclusive paperwork proving his or her relationship to a U.S. family member, obtaining a sound immigration DNA test is all the more important.
At FastestLabs®, we understand how crucial your immigration DNA testing service is, which is why we offer some of the fastest, most reliable tests in the industry. Our comprehensive immigration tests have helped numerous individuals pursue their immigration visa by proving their relationship with a parent, grandparent, sibling, or another relative already living in the U.S. Whether you are seeking a visa yourself or have a relative who is attempting to immigrate to the U.S., our team can answer your questions and guide you through the DNA testing process.
How the Process Works
Immigration DNA testing is not as complicated as it may seem. However, the process can be lengthy and requires cooperation from both the person attempting to immigrate to the U.S. (the visa applicant) and the relative who is already a U.S. citizen (the petitioner).
Generally, the process works as follows:
- The U.S. relative, or petitioner, makes an appointment at one of our accredited lab facilities
- A DNA sample is collected from the petitioner via a cheek swab.
- The DNA sample is sent for analysis at our main testing location.
- Next, the visa applicant will be prompted to make an appointment for DNA testing at a U.S. embassy or consulate.
- After paying the required fee, the visa applicant must bring the receipt to his or her appointment. Without a receipt, the appointment will be re-scheduled.
- Upon arrival at the appointment, the applicant must have the following: his or her passport, a valid photo of him or herself, and the DNA test payment receipt.
- A DNA sample will be collected from the visa applicant via a cheek swab. This is witnessed by officials to ensure test accuracy.
- The sample is then sent to our Fastest Labs facility for analysis in the U.S.
- Once the results of the DNA test are available, the visa applicant can take the next steps in the application process.
Immigration DNA testing is handled very carefully in order to ensure complete accuracy. For this reason, it's important that you follow the necessary steps in the testing procedure. It is equally important that you select a testing facility that is accredited by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB), and Fastest Labs uses only fully AABB accredited and experienced laboratories that conduct all types of immigration testing services. We offer top-quality testing services and unmatched customer care as we work to provide you with the fastest, most accurate DNA test results possible. We have more than 10 years of experience in the industry, giving us the expertise needed to help you with your immigration testing needs.