Drug Testing in Birmingham
Convenient, Reliable, & Accurate Testing Services
Whether you’re an employee looking to get tested or a coach needing to test your athletes, we understand how important high-quality testing and accurate results is to you and your future. At Fastest Labs of South Birmingham, we provide drug testing services for the locals of Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
Not only do our professional lab technicians ensure they are delivering high-quality tests free of possible contamination and interference, they ensure your full security from beginning to end. Everything from your personal information and results is secured and protected via our various protocols and processes. With , you can result assured you’re receiving high-quality, secure, and accurate Birmingham drug testing services.
Dial (205) 576-7752 or contact us online to request your drug testing appointment today.
Types of Drug Testing
Over time, there has been a variety of methods of drug testing developed. Depending on your comfortability of collecting the sample, as well as how soon you need the results, there are a few different options when it comes to conducting a drug test.
Fastest Labs of South Birmingham offers drug tests of all types including:
- Urine – When a urine sample is collected results can appear within 1 to 3 days. This is the only approved form of federally mandated testing and is best for all forms of legal drug testing.
- Saliva – Also offer results within 1 to 3 days, salvia can offer immediate detection of any drugs recently consumed by the individual.
- Hair – With a 1 to 3 day timeframe for results, hair can measure an individual’s drug use from up to 90 days. This is an effective way to test those who are returning to work.
- Sweat – With the common timeframe of 1 to 3 days, sweat is a common method for monitoring those who need their drug usage monitored during a probation period.
- Fingernail – With the chance to see results within 1 to 3 days, fingernails remain a useful way to test drug usage from the past 8 months. This is similar to the hair test.
- Specialty Testing – This is an ideal method to test for unknown substances, including heavy metals, toxins, and/or poisons. If you are looking for a specific drug test, give us a call!
All of our testing services are completed by our certified and trained lab technicians. Our team is dedicated to creating a safe and comfortable space for accurate and reliable testing. Walking you through every part of the test, you can rest assured you’re in good hands. Plus, with our utmost dedication to your security, your results and personal information are safe and secure.
What Can Drug Testing Be Used For?
Drug screening and testing services are explicitly used to find out whether a person is using drugs or not. Usually, drug tests are used to identify substances such as marijuana, opioids, amphetamines, cocaine, steroids, or PCP. Our team can complete virtually any drug test that needs to be completed.
There are many uses for drug test results, including:
- Employment – Whether beginning or reinstating employment or currently employed, drug testing can be a useful testing service that can be completed to check for both past, current, and on-the-job drug use.
- Legal Purposes – Sometimes drug testing may need to be completed because of a criminal or motor vehicle accident investigation. The results may be used as part of a court case.
- Monitor Drug Use – If you’ve been prescribed opioids, testing may be used to drug test you to monitor you’re taking the right amount of medicine you’ve been prescribed.
- Sports Organization Use – Professional and collegiate athletes routinely have drug testing completed to check for prohibited substances and any performance-enhancing drugs.
When you need drug testing you can count on, be sure to turn to Fastest Labs of South Birmingham. Our team takes the time to learn about your unique needs to ensure they are completing the best testing services for you. With accuracy and precision, our lab collectors will collect your sample and get it tested within minutes.
Employee Testing Services
If you own a business in South Birmingham, you can turn to our team to help develop a drug-testing plan and policy guide for your employees. We understand how important it is to promote a drug-free environment for the health and safety of all of your employees and customers. At Fastest Labs of South Birmingham, we’ll work directly with you to develop a plan to introduce drug testing into your business operations and employee onboarding processes.
Learn more today by calling us at (205) 576-7752!
The Fastest Labs Difference
At Fastest Labs of South Birmingham, no matter the testing services you need, you can rely on us for convenient, clean, and accurate testing services. From our clean and comfortable waiting rooms to our secure protection of your personal information and results, there’s no question why we are constantly chosen over the competition in South Birmingham and beyond!
When you’re ready, give us a call at (205) 576-7752 or contact us online to request your Birmingham drug testing appointment today!