Marietta Drug TestS
Types of Drug Tests We Offer
For more than a decade, Fastest Labs of Marietta has offered top-quality drug testing at a reasonable price in Marietta. We are a drug testing company for employers. We also work with anyone who needs drug testing services in Marietta.
We offer the following types of drug tests in Marietta:
- Urine: This test is a highly accurate way to detect bodily substances. This provides instant results with 1-3 days for positive result verification. Urine testing is the only approved method for federally mandated drug testing. Fastest Labs of Marietta offers urine drug testing near you.
- Saliva: This test detects very recent drug use. You might choose saliva drug testing for “reasonable suspicion” testing. This is because saliva can reveal drug use within the past 12-24 hours. It is very difficult to tamper with or challenge the results of this kind of test.
- Sweat/skin: This is the only way to track for drug use continuously. A patch is directly applied to the individual’s skin, which tests their sweat. We offer this service both for individuals and probation departments. Results are available 1-3 days following patch removal.
- Hair: If you’re looking for long-term drug use, hair testing is one of the best ways to do so. Hair drug testing goes back to 90 days of drug use. This non-intrusive sample collection process is cheat-proof. It's also one of the most accurate drug testing methods available. Results are available in 1-3 days.
- Fingernail: If you want results for up to 8 months of drug use, nail drug testing is the best method. This is an effective alternative to hair drug testing but produces similar results. Results are available within 1-3 days.
- Specialty Testing: This is the ideal drug test to check for unknown substances. These substances can include heavy metals, and toxins/poisons.
If you don’t know what type of drug test you should use, we can help you by explaining the benefits of each. The testing method(s) you choose will depend on your unique circumstances. Whether you’re a worried parent looking to monitor her child or a business person who wants their employees to be drug-free. We take pride in our customer services with clean, sanitary facilities.
Professional & Personal Drug Testing Near Me
Along with providing drug testing services at our clinic,Fastest Labs of Marietta can provide on-site drug testing for businesses, agencies, and institutions. When our trained collectors arrive at your workplace, they will adhere to chain of custody procedures. This is to ensure that the tests are reliable and free from contamination or tampering.
Are you currently developing a workplace drug program? Fastest Labs of Marietta can also help provide guidance along the way! Our certified drug test collectors at Fastest Labs of Marietta are happy to help. We're here to answer any questions you may have.
Fastest Labs of Marietta also takes pride in how our certified collectors adhere to the strictest industry standards. They do this while always keeping in mind confidentiality and accuracy. Request an appointment or contact us at (770) 400-9454 today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Random Drug Testing?
This type of drug testing is conducted without prior notice. It requires employees to submit samples for analysis on short notice that may be announced at any time during regular business hours. The specimens are tested for legal or illegal drugs in the body.
Who Needs to Participate in Random Testing?
The Department of Transportation (DOT) requires all employees working in safety-sensitive roles to undergo random drug and alcohol testing. This includes pilots, truck drivers, private contractors, for-hire carriers, and any other individuals whose job duties could put people at risk if their ability to perform is impaired due to substance abuse.
How Does Fastest Labs of Marietta Perform Random Tests?
At Fastest Labs of Marietta, we utilize advanced scientific random generation software that handles the name selection process. Employers don't have to worry about manually creating or implementing a random drug testing program.
We also use certified collectors and labs with strict sample isolation and protection protocols for accurate results. Our mobile on-site collection service adds another layer of convenience so we can arrive wherever you need us when you need us.
How long does it take to get the results of a drug test?
Fastest Labs of Marietta works to get you the fastest and most reliable drug tests possible. The amount of time it takes for results to be available varies depending on what type of drug testing service you use .For most tests such as urine and sweat/skin, results are available 1-3 days following your test.
We can provide workplace drug testing for pre-employment as well as reasonable suspicion. We also provide drug testing for post-accident scenarios, and routine or random testing. For more information on specific tests, contact us today!