Marietta Drug Testing
Quick & Accurate Test Results
For more than a decade, Fastest Labs of Marietta has offered top-quality drug testing at a reasonable price. We work with anyone who needs drug testing services in Marietta, from employers to parents or law enforcement. You can rely on us for speedy, 100% accurate results, that often come back in as little as 5 minutes. We take pride in our clean, sanitary facilities and how our certified collectors adhere to the strictest industry standards of confidentiality and accuracy.
If you don’t know what type of drug test you should use, we can help you by explaining the benefits of each. The testing method(s) you choose will depend on your unique circumstances, whether you’re a worried parent looking to monitor her child or a business person who wants their employees to be drug-free. Our certified collectors at Fastest Labs of Marietta are happy to help and answer any questions you may have.
We offer the following types of drug tests in Marietta:
- Urine: This test is a highly accurate way to detect bodily substances and provides instant results with 1-3 days for positive result verification. Urine testing is the only approved method for federally mandated drug testing.
- Saliva: This test detects very recent drug use. You might choose saliva drug testing for “reasonable suspicion” testing, as saliva can reveal drug use within the past 12-24 hours. It is very difficult to tamper with or challenge the results of this kind of test.
- Sweat/skin: This is the only way to monitor for drug use continuously. A patch is directly applied to the individual’s skin, which tests their sweat. We offer this service both for individuals and probation departments. Results are available 1-3 days following patch removal.
- Hair: If you’re looking for long-term drug use, hair testing is one of the best ways to do so. Hair drug testing goes back to 90 days of drug use. This non-intrusive sample collection process is cheat-proof and one of the most accurate drug testing methods available. Results are available in 1-3 days.
- Fingernail: If you want results for up to 8 months of drug use, nail drug testing is the best method. This is an effective alternative to hair drug testing but produces similar results. Results are available within 1-3 days.
- Specialty Testing: This is the ideal drug test to check for unknown substances, including heavy metals, and toxins/poisons.
Workplace Drug Testing
Along with providing drug testing services at our clinic, Fastest Labs of Marietta can provide on-site drug testing for businesses, agencies, and institutions. When our trained collectors arrive at your workplace, they will adhere to chain of custody procedures to ensure that the tests are reliable and free from contamination or tampering. We can provide workplace drug testing for pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, post-accident scenarios, as well as for routine or random testing.
We can also provide guidance on setting up a workplace drug program if this is something you are currently developing.