Hair Follicle Drug Testing in Boston
Hair Drug Testing Near You
Hair drug testing is a quick and non-invasive drug testing method that can detect drug use within the past 90 days. Our certified drug collectors can make the entire process simple and easy for all participants. If you are an employer who would like on-site testing or an individual that is looking for a lab that can provide fast results, we are the go-to choice in the Boston area.
For more information on our hair follicle testing in Boston, contact us today at (617) 855-1674
Hair Follicle Drug Testing FAQs
Which Drugs Can Be Detected in Hair Sample Drug Testing?
Follicle drug testing is useful for detecting the most commonly abused substances by individuals in Boston. It is also possible to test for a wider range of substances than the most common items listed below.
- Opiates (morphine, 6-acetylmorphine, codeine)
- (...and more depending on how extensive the panel is.)
What Are the Differences Between Urine and Hair Follicle Drug Tests?
There are two key differences between these two common forms of drug testing.
- Detection Time: The primary difference between hair and urine testing is the window of time that can be tested for drug use. Urine tests are limited to the previous 3-7 days. Hair follicle drug testing can detect repeated drug usage for the previous 90 days.
- Usefulness for Situations: Although hair testing provides a longer window of time, it cannot provide detection for drug use within the past week. Therefore, hair testing is not the right choice for certain situations like workplace accidents.
When Is Hair Follicle Drug Testing Needed?
Below are some of the groups that frequently require hair testing for drug use in Boston.
- Employers with a zero tolerance drug policy
- Courts ordering testing to resolve cases
- Individuals on probation
- To fulfill pre-employment screening procedures