PATERNITY TESTS IN BOSTON
What Is Paternity Testing?
There may be a few reasons why you or someone you know may be instructed to complete a DNA paternity test. Are you looking to complete mandatory immigrant procedures by completing a test? Or do you want to discover more about your blood line? We can help you get whatever answers and information you may need.
Here are some common reasons for paternity testing:
- Child Custody/Support – Tests can serve useful in cases where there may be cracks in child custody or support legal battles or agreements. This is one of the most common reasons for acquiring legal paternity test results.
- Personal Knowledge – a paternity DNA test may help in their search for more information about their family history. It can even in their search for a biological parent! These are just a few of the personal reasons one may have for wanting to conduct such a test.
- Immigration – The United States accepts DNA testing as proof of a biological relationship. This helps when it comes to proving nationality, citizenship, and other immigration statuses.
Understanding the Importance of Paternity Testing
Whether you are a father seeking to establish paternity or a mother looking to confirm the biological father of your child, paternity testing is an important step in ensuring the well-being and security of your family. Our paternity testing lab offers reliable and clean paternity tests that can give you the answers you need.
Benefits of paternity testing:
- Legal Documentation: Crucial for child support and custody cases, paternity testing provides legally recognized documentation.
- Establishing Rights and Responsibilities: The test establishes legal rights and responsibilities for fathers, contributing to a clear understanding of parental roles.
- Peace of Mind: Paternity testing reassures all parties, resolves uncertainties, and promotes emotional well-being.
- Building a Strong Foundation: A confirmed paternity lays the foundation for the child's future, fostering a sense of identity and connection.
Our cheek swab testing method is non-invasive and provides accurate results, giving you the assurance you need promptly. Contact Fastest Labs Boston today to schedule your paternity test and take the first step toward clarity and resolution.
How Are Paternity Tests Done?
When you choose Fastest Labs for your testing, we can answer any questions about our paternity testing services. We'll make sure you know what to expect throughout the process. We continue to offer superior services at some of the best prices on the market.
A paternity test is typically a non-invasive test that can be completed in a few easy steps:
- Two parties who are being tested arrive at our clean and comfortable Boston facility.
- One of our trained and certified collectors will conduct a quick and easy swab on the inside of the individuals’ cheeks.
- Both samples are collected and sent off to our advanced lab to be tested and compared.
- As soon as the results are available, we will present them to both parties.
Testing for fatherhood or motherhood continues to be one of the most important and easiest tests available on the market today. We are proud to continue our efforts to give our customers access to these advanced tests. All while making sure they're at an affordable price!
Frequently Asked Questions About Paternity
Cheek Swab Testing
Most DNA paternity tests can be completed via a simple cheek swab. This is proven to be as effective as a blood draw methods. We understand how important your test results are. This is why we take our time and care to ensure we are testing as accurately as possible. Regardless of the reason for your testing, you can rely on us for superior accommodations, secure services, and accurate results while keeping pricing affordable!
How DO YOU CHECK THE PATERNITY OF A CHILD?
There are two methods that are equally accurate when testing for paternity. The first method usually used is a blood test. The father in question and the child both give blood samples at one of our labs. The other method used is a simple cheek swab. Again, the potential father and child swab the inside of their cheeks for cells.
How Accurate are Paternity Tests?
DNA paternity tests are extremely accurate. Other paternity tests, such as blood type tests, may be up to 10% inaccurate. Getting a DNA paternity test either through a blood test or cheek swab will ensure that your results have over a 99% accuracy rate. At our Boston location, we specialize in the least invasive type of highly accurate paternity test: cheek swabs.
How Early Can You Do a Paternity Test?
A paternity test can be taken as early as nine weeks into the pregnancy. The earlier a test is done, the more accurate it will be. This is because of how quickly DNA changes over time and with development in utero. It's important to note that although a paternity test can provide results from nine weeks onwards, some labs may suggest waiting until after 10-12 weeks for optimal accuracy due to further fetal development during this period.
Additionally, tests conducted prior to 16-20 weeks are considered non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) which requires additional consent from both parties before proceeding with testing procedures and results interpretation.
Reliable & Clean Paternity Tests Near Me
Are you in need of legally court admissible testing, a paternity/maternity test? Or are you interested in learning more about your DNA and background? you can rely on us for superior services. Not only do we pride ourselves on having some of the cleanest labs our clients have seen. We also offer world-class customer service while providing accurate testing with quick results.
We stock all of our labs with the most advanced and updated technology in the world of DNA testing. Furthermore, we provide all our services with your safety and confidentiality in mind. We do this because we know that’s important to our customers.