PATERNITY TESTS IN BOSTON
Reliable & Clean DNA Testing for Paternity & Maternity
Are you in need of legally court admissible testing, a paternity/maternity test? Or are you interested in learning more about your DNA and background? you can rely on us for superior services. Not only do we pride ourselves on having some of the cleanest labs our clients have seen. We also offer world-class customer service while providing accurate testing with quick results.
We stock all of our labs with the most advanced and updated technology in the world of DNA testing. Furthermore, we provide all our services with your safety and confidentiality in mind. We do this because we know that’s important to our customers.
Depending on the test, results may be available the same day.
Easy & Non-Invasive Paternity Testing in Boston
When you choose Fastest Labs for your testing, we can answer any questions about our paternity testing services. We'll make sure you know what to expect throughout the process. We continue to offer superior services at some of the best prices on the market.
A paternity test is typically a non-invasive test that can be completed in a few easy steps:
- Two parties who are being tested arrive at our clean and comfortable Boston facility.
- One of our trained and certified collectors will conduct a quick and easy swab on the inside of the individuals’ cheeks.
- Both samples are collected and sent off to our advanced lab to be tested and compared.
- As soon as the results are available, we will present them to both parties.
Testing for fatherhood or motherhood continues to be one of the most important and easiest tests available on the market today. We are proud to continue our efforts to give our customers access to these advanced tests. All while making sure they're at an affordable price!
Are you looking to schedule a paternity test? Click here to get started.
Reasons for Paternity TestS
There may be a few reasons why you or someone you know may be instructed to complete a DNA paternity test. Are you looking to complete mandatory immigrant procedures by completing a test? Or do you want to discover more about your blood line? We can help you get whatever answers and information you may need.
Here are some common reasons for paternity testing:
- Child Custody/Support – Tests can serve useful in cases where there may be cracks in child custody or support legal battles or agreements. This is one of the most common reasons for acquiring legal paternity test results.
- Personal Knowledge – a paternity DNA test may help in their search for more information about their family history. It can even in their search for a biological parent! These are just a few of the personal reasons one may have for wanting to conduct such a test.
- Immigration – The United States accepts DNA testing as proof of a biological relationship. This helps when it comes to proving nationality citizenship, and other immigration statuses.
Cheek Swab Testing
Most DNA paternity tests can be completed via a simple cheek swab. This is proven to be as effective as a blood draw methods. We understand how important your test results are. This is why we take our time and care to ensure we are testing as accurately as possible.
Regardless of the reason for your testing, you can rely on us for superior accommodations, secure services, and accurate results while keeping pricing affordable!
How DO YOU CHECK THE PATERNITY OF A CHILD?
There are two methods that are equally accurate when testing for paternity. The first method usually used is a blood test. The father in question and the child both give blood samples at one of our labs. The other method used is a simple cheek swab. Again, the potential father and child swab the inside of their cheeks for cells.
How Accurate are Paternity Tests?
DNA paternity tests are extremely accurate. Other paternity tests, such as blood type tests, may be up to 10% inaccurate. Getting a DNA paternity test either through a blood test or cheek swab will ensure that your results have over a 99% accuracy rate. At our Boston location, we specialize in the least invasive type of highly accurate paternity test: cheek swabs.
How Early Can You Do a Paternity Test?
You can swab a baby’s cheek theoretically as soon as they are born. You may want to schedule your appointment soon after birth to ensure a spot if this is a priority for you.
Are you looking to schedule a paternity test in Boston? Dial (617) 855-1674 to request an appointment!