South Columbus Drug Testing
Request an Appointment or call (614) 892-7298 for Fast & Reliable Results
If you are seeking affordable drug testing in South Columbus, FastestLabs® has the most reasonable prices in the industry. We can help law enforcement officials, employers, concerned parents, or anyone else who requires a fast, accurate drug test. We deliver your results to you in five minutes or less, and our knowledgeable collectors adhere to strict industry confidentiality rules. Our clean, sanitary labs are maintained by our certified collectors.
Drug Testing Services in Groveport
Our team can help you determine which drug test is right for you based on your needs. We are always available to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have.
A reliable drug test can be performed using samples from:
- Urine: Urine tests are the only approved method for federally mandated drug tests. We offer urine drug testing near you that provides instant results that are verified in one to three days.
- Hair: A hair test can detect any drug use within 90 days. Results are available within one to three days.
- Saliva: A saliva test can detect drugs ingested immediately after providing the sample. Test results are provided instantly and are verified in one to three days.
- Fingernail: The fingernail test is as accurate as a hair test and provides a similar result within one to three days of being administered.
- Sweat and skin: For probationers required to remain clean, sweat and skin tests are commonly used. Results are normally available one to three days after removing the patch.
Testing for unknown substances, such as toxins, poisons, and heavy metals, is another service we provide.
Clean & Fast Drug Testing Near Me
Our testing solutions are reliable because we ensure accurate results and care about your needs. Finding a dependable drug testing company in the Columbus area can be stressful if you don't know what to look for. We are ready to assist you whether you need drug testing as a pre-employment requirement, for playing college sports, or for any other reason.
We’re the preferred testing professionals because:
- We’re reliable. Taking our jobs seriously, we hire only certified experts who fully understand the importance of accurate, unaltered results.
- We’re respectful. As we know how nerve-racking this can be, we greet you professionally and make your appointment comfortable.
- We’re affordable. Our testing services are cost-effective, so you can quickly get the answers you need.
- We’re clean. To eliminate the possibility of test contamination, we disinfect and clean our facilities several times a day.
In addition to being court-admissible, Fastest Labs' results can be delivered as soon as the following business day. No matter your specific needs, we work fast to get you the results you need. We are committed to providing fast, precise, and convenient drug testing for the Groveport community. Our company offers many services, including urine drug testing near you.
How far back does a urine drug test detect drugs?
A urine drug test can detect drugs in a person's system for up to 3-4 days after the last time they used. The detection period varies depending on the type of drug and how much was taken.
For example, Urine drug tests are able to detect marijuana use for up to 30 days after the last time it was used. This is because THC, the primary psychoactive compound in marijuana, can be detected in urine for an extended period of time due to its fat-soluble nature.
However, this detection window may vary depending on a person's individual metabolism and frequency of use. For infrequent users or those with faster metabolisms, traces of THC could potentially remain detectable beyond 30 days post-use.
Cocaine may be detectable as long as 4 days after use. It is important to note that factors such as age, overall health and metabolism rate can affect how quickly drugs are cleared from someone's body.