Immigration DNA Testing
Process for Immigration DNA Testing
- Complete the form on this page or call us at (412) 467-0907 for us to gather the initial information.
- We will contact you within 24 hours during weekdays to discuss your case and get some additional information needed prior to scheduling your DNA test.
- We coordinate with the DNA collection facility near the petitioner and schedule the appointment for DNA collection. If the beneficiary is also in the US, they can do the DNA test at the same time or in different locations as needed.
- Embassies are responsible for coordinating sample collections abroad. Our AABB Accredited Laboratory will coordinate with the appropriate Embassy as needed for the DNA collection of the Beneficiary.
- After your family members samples are collected at the Embassy, they will be shipped back to the AABB Accredited Laboratory.
- Once all samples arrive at the laboratory they will be analyzed and a copy of the completed relationship result will be sent to the requesting immigration office. A copy will be mailed out to the petitioner. If both parties are in the US, results will only take about 3 business days. For DNA collections at an Embassy, the length of the process mostly depends on the scheduling of the DNA sample at that Embassy.
If there are any questions at any time during this process, please call us at (412) 467-0907!