Drug Testing in North Palm Beach
Drug testing facilities near you
Fastest Labs of North Palm Beach is the place to go for quick, accurate, and affordable drug testing in North Palm Beach. Whether you’re an employer looking to maintain a drug-free workspace or a parent, student, or individual seeking personal results, you can rely on our drug testing lab for answers when you need them. In fact, many of our in-house tests offer results almost immediately – often in as few as five minutes.
Our quality tests are performed in pristine facilities that exceed the rigorous health and safety standards that labs of our caliber are held to. Beyond keeping our offices clean, our safety practices involve a high level of professionalism and security to protect your confidentiality.
We have the resources to handle all of your drug testing needs, regardless of the complexity. We can even help employers create and implement a drug testing policy catered to their specific business.
Want to learn more about drug testing in North Palm Beach? Give us a call at (561) 571-8221!
Choosing the Right Type of Drug Test
At Fastest Labs of North Palm Beach, we proudly provide a variety of different drug and alcohol tests. Each exam offers unique benefits and is designed to test for specific substances. Our collectors can help you determine the right test for you based on your needs.
We have the resources to identify drug or alcohol use by testing a patient’s:
- Urine: Urine tests offer instant results that take 1 to 3 days to verify. Urine tests are the only approved method for federally mandated tests.
- Hair: By testing a patient’s hair, we can detect any drug usage within the past 90 days. It’s an effective solution for detecting long-term drug use. The exam offers results in 1 to 3 days.
- Saliva: Saliva, like urine, offers instant results that take 1 to 3 days to verify. The test can detect any drug use that may have occurred immediately before testing.
- Fingernail: Fingernail tests show a patient’s drug use over the past 8 months. The results are available in 1 to 3 days.
- Sweat or Skin: Sweat and skin tests are common solutions for monitoring drug use during probation. Results are available 1 to 3 days after patch removal.
Additionally, we offer specialty testing that allows us to test for unknown substances including heavy metals, toxins, and poisons.
Probation Drug Testing in North Palm Beach
Routine drug tests are a common requirement for those on probation. These tests are typically related to the offense that the individual was convicted of. For example, someone charged with a DUI could be required to get ongoing alcohol tests to prove sobriety. Others charged of drug offenses may be ordered to take random tests for different substances. Our lab can administer the correct exams and help you deliver the results to your probation officer and other interested parties.
All of our tests offer reliable results at affordable prices. Trust Fastest Labs of North Palm Beach for quick drug tests in North Palm Beach.
Call our North Palm Beach drug testing lab at (561) 571-8221 to get started today!