Paternity Testing in Solon
Fast & Reliable DNA Results
One of the most trustworthy ways to get accurate paternity information is through DNA testing. At Fastest Labs Solon, all it takes is a quick buccal swab (cheek swab) from the two individuals being tested. Within a matter of 2-3 days, this non-invasive procedure returns results fast. As soon as the DNA has been analyzed, compared, and the information is in, we will reach out to let you know.
Our clean facility is comfortable, and our certified collectors take great care to ensure that your information is kept confidential. We understand that sometimes these are sensitive situations and respect your privacy.
Schedule a paternity test if you need assistance:
- Confirming fatherhood
- Proving the right to child support
- Claiming custody or visitation rights
- Accepting government benefits
- Disputing parenthood legalities
- Asserting a right to inheritance
Of course, this list is not exhaustive – we provide paternity testing for individuals, immigration, and courts. There are two types of paternity testing services – both of which are certified – court-admissible results, or Non-Legal DNA tests. For personal or legal reasons, our team is happy to help get you the answers you seek about genetic relations.
Get in touch with us today!
Why Choose Fastest Labs Solon for Paternity Tests?
When you’re not sure where to turn for reliable results, it can become an overwhelming search journey.
Clients rely on us for paternity testing because they know to expect:
- A lab facility that’s pristine but doesn’t feel cold or unwelcoming
- Answers to questions and concerns about DNA testing
- Guidance through the paternity testing process from start to finish
- Assistance within five minutes of coming into our facility
- Sanitary testing, careful sample handling, and quality results
- Services that adhere to local, state, and federal standards
- Highly trained and knowledgeable professionals dedicated to excellence
We understand the importance of finding the right professionals for these situations. That’s why we ask our clients to share their real feedback with us – one of those ways is through local testimonials – so you can get familiar with what the experience is like.