Drug Testing Services in East Omaha
Fast, Accurate & Affordable Lab Tests
Fastest Labs of East Omaha is the only name you need to know for all of your drug testing requirements. We offer our services to businesses that need to know they can trust their employees, parents who are concerned about the wellbeing of their children, and more. Our mobile drug testing methods are designed to be rapid, accurate, convenient, confidential, and affordable. In some cases, we can have trustworthy lab results in as little as five minutes.
Learn more about our drug testing services by calling (402) 316-5914 now.
Various Ways to Test for the Presence of Drugs
When you want to conduct a drug test, you actually have a few choices as to how the drug test will be conducted. Our team of certified collectors from Fastest Labs of East Omaha is here to help you figure out what drug test method will be best for your situation. Each method has unique benefits, so we will take the time to discuss them with you and answer any questions on your mind. We want to make certain you get exactly the drug testing service you expected and at a price that meets your budget.
We can use the following samples to conduct a drug test of your employees, students, children, etc.:
- Urine: Instant results with positive verifications within 24 to 72 hours. Urine testing is approved for federally-mandated testing due to its accuracy and nonintrusive methodology.
- Saliva: Instant results with positive verifications within 24 to 72 hours. Saliva testing can identify most drugs immediately after they have been ingested or inhaled.
- Sweat or skin: In-depth lab results within 24 to 72 hours after a testing patch is removed. Helpful for testing individuals on probation.
- Hair: Lab results within 24 to 72 hours after collecting a sample. Hair testing is useful in that it can show a long history of drug use, up to 3 months.
- Fingernail: Lab results within 24 to 72 hours of testing a sample. Up to 8 months of drug use history can be uncovered with proper fingernail testing.
- Specialized testing: Alternative methods and technologies are used to test for toxins, poisons, heavy metals, and other unusual substances inside the subject. Good for medical settings.
FastestLabs® – When You Need to Know For Certain
The best part of choosing Fastest Labs of East Omaha is that you know you can trust in our lab results. Whether we conduct a fingernail test, urine test, or any other testing method, we take the time to carefully analyze the results and give you highly accurate data. Stop guessing if your employees are jeopardizing your business by working while impaired and start knowing for certain by scheduling a drug testing service with us. We make getting an appointment quick and easy—just like our drug tests themselves!
Call us at (402) 316-5914 to learn more about our drug testing services and prices.