Drug Testing in Tacoma
Dependable Test Results Every Time
For cost-effective drug testing services you can trust, Fastest Labs of Tacoma is among the very best in the industry. We provide:
- Sterilized facilities and labs
- Licensed collectors
- Confidentiality for all clients
- Affordable prices
- Excellent customer service
Another reason businesses and individuals continually rely on Fastest Labs for drug testing is our ability to deliver quick and accurate results. We realize that employers and employees want to expedite the hiring process. Waiting on drug test results can have negative financial consequences for both parties. At the same time, providing reliable results is critical. That is why we refined the process to ensure high-quality results with minimal wait times. Our staff is eager to help – ready to go above and beyond to make the drug testing process as seamless as possible.
Learn more about our drug testing services! Call (253) 201-3223 or contact us online today!
Our Versatile Drug Testing Options
At Fastest Labs of Tacoma, we offer drug tests that measure urine, sweat, mucus, hair, and cuticle samples. Each testing method provides specific pros and cons:
- Cuticle Tests – Cuticle/fingernail tests take one to three days for results and can detect drug usage that occurred up to 8 months preceding the test.
- Perspiration Tests – Sweat-based tests usually entail administering patches to actively monitor drug use among convicts and recovering addicts during probation periods.
- Hair Tests – Hair follicle samples are easy to collect. Results arrive within one to three days and can reveal drug abuse up to three months before the test.
- Urine Tests – This method can detect a wide array of illegal substances, including cocaine, marijuana, barbiturates, methadone, amphetamines, methamphetamines, and PCP. It is the preferred recourse for most courts and is federally approved. Results can appear within minutes, but verification can take up to three days.
- Mucus Tests – Due to the ease of collecting saliva samples, mucus tests are convenient. However, this method can only detect drug usage if conducted shortly after ingestion – chemical and hormonal evidence must still be present in one’s mucus.
Whatever drug test method meets your needs, you can count on our services to be second to none. With advanced technological equipment, professional technicians, and a streamlined protocol that ensures efficiency at every stage, Fastest Labs of Tacoma is your local solution!
Interested in scheduling an appointment? Call us today at (253) 201-3223 or contact us online to get started!