DNA & DRUG TESTING IN NW Houston
Providing Rapid & Reliable Results for a Range of Testing Services
For more than ten years, we’ve been supplying individuals, businesses, and other organizations with a complete range of personal testing services. We’re proud to offer the fastest, friendliest, and cleanest testing lab in NW Houston, where we provide a variety of drug, alcohol, and DNA tests for our clients. Whether you wish to learn more about your personal genealogy, need to ensure that your safety-sensitive employees remain DOT-compliant, are seeking court-admissible paternity testing, or are interested in designing and implementing an ongoing random drug screening policy, we can help.
Our team of certified Fastest Labs collectors has the experience, skills, and knowledge to help you find the custom solution to your personal testing needs. We are committed to providing the fastest, most accurate test results at the best prices in the industry. In fact, we strive to meet or beat any competitor's pricing! Need drug, alcohol, or DNA testing? Call Fastest Labs NW Houston today!
Our Testing Process
No matter the testing service you’re looking for, we know that the results are incredibly important. In certain cases, the results can even have long-lasting, life-altering effects. With this in mind, we work to ensure that our testing process eliminates the possibility of sample contamination or tampering so that you can rest assured that your results are entirely accurate.
How our testing process works:
- Schedule an appointment at our NW Houston testing lab (same-day and walk-in appointments are available).
- At your appointment, our certified collectors will obtain a sample for testing (sample options include hair, urine, fingernail, breath, saliva, and more).
- Your sample is analyzed in our clean, state-of-the-art laboratory, using advanced, cutting-edge technology and time-tested techniques.
- We provide you with the results of your test (in most cases, the results are available within a matter of minutes).
- Additionally, testing is recommended for positive drug/alcohol test results (additional analysis can take up to a few days).
Visit our video center to see our technology and tour our labs