Drug Testing in NW Arkansas
Nearby Testing Facility Offering Personal Drug Tests
Looking for drug testing in Northwest Arkansas that's accurate, fast, and affordable? Fastest Labs of NW Arkansas is here! Our commitment to excellence means your tests will be done quickly and precisely, ensuring you can get the reliable information your need as soon as possible – usually within a few days!
Our certified lab collectors specialize in providing a range of tests catered towards anything from sports organizations or employment requirements, right through to family matters. You can trust us with all your drug testing needs today in our clean and comfortable drug testing lab, located conveniently in the L.A. Plaza, west of Highway 71 in Lowell, AR.
What Do Drug Tests Look For?
Drug tests are designed to detect the presence of certain substances in a person's body currently and in the past, commonly used for pre-employment screenings and legal proceedings, but can also be used for personal reasons.
The specific drugs that are being tested for depend on the type of test being performed, but drug tests commonly look for:
- Opioids and opiates (heroin, morphine, codeine, etc.)
What Types of Drug Tests Are Available?
Drug testing is a common practice used to detect the presence of illegal or prescription drugs in a person's system. There are several methods for drug testing, including urine, blood, hair, saliva, and fingernail tests. Here is a breakdown of each method and its detection window:
- Urine Test – Urinalysis is the most common and widely accepted type of drug test and, depending on the drug, detects drug use within the past two to five days and even 30 days for frequent users.
- Hair Test – Hair follicle drug tests can detect drug use within the past 90 days and are very hard to manipulate, making it one of the most effective drug tests available.
- Saliva Test – Oral drug tests can detect drug use within the first few hours after use and one to two days, making it useful for individuals and employers.
- Fingernail Test – Like the hair test, fingernail drug tests have a large detection window, detecting drug usage up to the past eight months!
- Skin Patch Test – Skin or sweat patch tests are commonly used to monitor drug use over an extended period of time, usually several days or weeks.
Each method has pros and cons depending on the situation and desired outcome. If you have any questions about the collection method for these drug tests or our overall testing process, be sure to reach out – we’re here to become your go-to source for testing services in Northwest Arkansas!