Lindon Drug Testing Facility
Trusted Drug Testing Service
At Fastest Labs of Lindon, we are ready to administer customized drug testing near you to suit your needs. Our dedication to quick and accurate results is unrivaled in the industry. We provide lightning-fast turnaround times without compromising quality at any stage. Our tests also satisfy court-ordered mandates.
We’ve streamlined our test and lab processes to offer a seamless customer experience. You can expect:
- Privacy – We always protect and uphold the confidentiality of each client’s personal information.
- Convenience – Our easy and dynamic scheduling flexibility makes booking appointments easy.
- Cost-effective options – Our drug tests are affordable and priced without surcharges or hidden fees.
- Excellent service – Our licensed lab technicians and front desk assistants will go above and beyond to accommodate your needs.
- Sanitary labs –We keep our drug testing facilities sterilized, spotless, and germ-free to avoid sample cross-contamination.
For fast and accurate drug testing in Lindon, call (801) 781-5295 to make an appointment.
Versatile Drug Testing Options in Lindon
We offer multiple drug testing options to suit your unique situation. Each method offers pros and cons with varying report times and levels of accuracy.
Our comprehensive drug testing services in Lindon include:
- Urine Tests – We can detect a vast array of illegal substances in urine samples, including cocaine, marijuana, methadone, amphetamines, methamphetamines, barbiturates, and PCP. This testing option is preferred by federal courts. Initial results can appear in mere minutes, but we wait a few days for verification.
- Fingernail Tests – We can test your cuticles to check for chemicals that have entered the body within 8 months of the testing date.
- Hair Follicle Tests – Testing hair samples is non-invasive and delivers fast results.
- Sweat Tests – This method entails placing a patch on human skin to monitor drug use. It is common for parolees, ex-convicts, and recovering addicts who want accountability.
- Mucus Tests – Saliva tests require minimal effort but can only detect drug use shortly after ingestion.
Ready to learn more about our Lindon drug testing facility or schedule an appointment? Call (801) 781-5295 or contact us online today!