Drug Testing in South Austin
Drug Testing Solutions for Businesses & Individuals
At Fastest Labs of South Austin, we provide reliable drug testing solutions that won’t break the bank. Agencies, companies, and private individuals across the country trust our team to deliver highly refined and scientifically vetted drug testing services backed by cutting-edge technologies. We go above and beyond to ensure every client’s information remains private and confidential. We also do everything we can to create a comfortable, calm, and stress-free experience.
Our goal is to provide seamless drug testing services any institution can trust. To ensure consistency and accuracy, we hire certified lab technicians and rely upon state-of-the-art lab equipment and technologies. You can expect to step into a modern and pristine lab facility every time you visit one of our Fastest Labs® locations.
Our top-of-the-line drug testing regimen is second to none. We promise:
- Licensed, trained, and qualified lab specialists
- Fast, accurate results
- An emphasis on privacy
- Personalized drug test panels
- On-site and mobile testing options
Dynamic & Diverse Drug Testing Methods
We offer various drug testing methods for each situation. Each testing method covers a specific range of illicit substances and offers unique turnaround times/timeframes for detecting substance abuse.
Common drug testing methods include:
- Hair-Based Drug Tests – This method requires no more than a small sample of hair follicles and delivers 1–2-day turnaround times.
- Fingernail-Based Drug Tests – This method relies oncuticle samples to detect substance abuse for up to 8 months.
- Urine-Based Drug Tests – Urine-based drug tests are required by DOT mandates and federal courts. They can detect cocaine, heroin, barbiturates, marijuana, amphetamines, PCP, etc., and results will be reported in 24-72 hours.
- Sweat-Based Drug Tests – This method entails applying a patch on human skin to monitor drugs in the bloodstream. It is commonly administered to addicts, rehab requirements, and parolees.
- Mucus-Based Drug Tests – Saliva-based drug tests are popular since they are non-intrusive, cost-effective, and quick.
Call (512) 580-7909 anytime to ask for an upfront price estimate or schedule a test. We always do our best to accommodate same-day appointments (whenever possible).