Drug Testing in South Austin
Drug Testing Solutions for Businesses & Individuals
At Fastest Labs of South Austin, we provide reliable drug testing solutions that won’t break the bank. Agencies, companies, and private individuals across the country trust our team to deliver highly refined and scientifically vetted drug testing services backed by cutting-edge technologies. We go above and beyond to ensure every client’s information remains private and confidential. We also do everything we can to create a comfortable, calm, and stress-free experience.
Our goal is to provide seamless drug testing services any institution can trust. To ensure consistency and accuracy, we hire certified lab technicians and rely upon state-of-the-art lab equipment and technologies. You can expect to step into a modern and pristine lab facility every time you visit one of our Fastest Labs® locations.
Our top-of-the-line drug testing regimen is second to none. We promise:
- Licensed, trained, and qualified lab specialists
- Fast, accurate results
- An emphasis on privacy
- Personalized drug test panels
- On-site and mobile testing options
Call (512) 580-7909 anytime to ask for an upfront price estimate or schedule a test. We always do our best to accommodate same-day appointments (whenever possible).
Dynamic & Diverse Drug Testing Methods
We offer various drug testing methods for each situation. Each testing method covers a specific range of illicit substances and offers unique turnaround times/timeframes for detecting substance abuse.
Common drug testing methods include:
- Hair-Based Drug Tests – This method requires no more than a small sample of hair follicles and delivers 1–2-day turnaround times.
- Fingernail-Based Drug Tests – This method relies oncuticle samples to detect substance abuse for up to 8 months.
- Urine-Based Drug Tests – Urine-based drug tests are required by DOT mandates and federal courts. They can detect cocaine, heroin, barbiturates, marijuana, amphetamines, PCP, etc., and results will be reported in 24-72 hours.
- Sweat-Based Drug Tests – This method entails applying a patch on human skin to monitor drugs in the bloodstream. It is commonly administered to addicts, rehab requirements, and parolees.
- Mucus-Based Drug Tests – Saliva-based drug tests are popular since they are non-intrusive, cost-effective, and quick.
What do most drug tests check for?
Drug testing is a common way to detect drug use in the workplace, but it can also be used to screen people involved in other settings. Drug tests typically check for illegal drugs such as marijuana and cocaine, as well as prescription medications like opioids that can be abused. In addition, more advanced tests are also available to detect steroid use or alcohol.
These tests usually examine urine or blood samples, though hair and saliva samples can also be taken. Whatever the sample type, drug tests provide an efficient and reliable way of determining if someone has been using compounds that are prohibited for them to use.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR DRUG TEST RESULTS?
While drug tests vary depending on the drug, the method of testing, and the sensitivity of the test, on average it takes about 3 to 5 business days for results to come back from a lab. However, if the drug test is using a rapid screen or point of collection testing that uses a urine sample, results can come back in 15-20 minutes.
For more complex or rigorous drugs panels, it can take several days or longer to receive reliable results. Employers who require screening have access to additional resources that may be more sensitive than those available over-the-counter and therefore are able to receive more detailed and timely results often within 24 hours.
For more information on our drug testing services in Austin TX, Dial (512) 580-7909 or request an appointment online today!