Check Out Our Current Job Openings at Fastest Labs of Scottsdale!
Company: Fastest Labs
Position Title: Customer Service/Testing Technician
Handle the business telephone, client communications, testing of clients and assist in the day to day operation of the Fastest Labs collection site.
- Handle potential customer inquiries and follow telephone script to persuade callers to schedule a sales appointment or come in to the Fastest Labs collection facility for testing.
- Handle potential employee inquiries and follow telephone script to persuade callers to complete an application for position openings.
- Handle potential employee initial application and interview.
- Perform daily sales calls and follow telephone script to persuade callers to schedule a sales appointment or come in to the Fastest Labs collection facility for testing.
- Perform certified urine, alcohol, saliva, fingernail, hair follicle and DNA specimen collections.
- Test urine and saliva specimens utilizing instant or rapid screening device.
- Process and maintain business files.
- Maintain a daily telephone log of all incoming calls.
- Perform specimen collections following proper chain of custody collection procedures, properly package specimen, ship package with appropriate courier and properly finish necessary paperwork.
- Collect payment from client and properly fill out and process the client chain of custody testing form.
- Report urine, hair, alcohol, fingernail, hair follicle and DNA test results to the client using the appropriate reporting protocol agreed upon by the client.
- Conduct sales calls during the day and professionally and accurately present Fastest Labs services to prospective customers.
- Monitor and inventory testing supplies.
- Follow up on all leads for Fastest Labs service with letters, e-mails, faxes, or telephone calls.
- Maintain a clean and fresh appearance of the entire office, reception area and testing areas.
- At all times contribute to a positive work climate and to the overall team effort of the company.
- Maintenance and preparation of testing products, forms and equipment.
- Perform all office functions and other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested.
- Speaking and hearing English clearly on a telephone.
- Persuading callers to schedule a sales call.
- Reading English on an average adult level.
- Writing English clearly.
- Compiling results of telephone calls.
- Spanish speaking ability is a plus.
- Ability to use a personal computer.
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with urine, hair, saliva, fingernail dust, and cleaning solutions.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, and carrying.
- Sitting at a desk for extended periods.
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, and conditions associated with this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This position description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
To be considered for this position, please forward a resume to email@example.com.