Drug Testing in Meridian
Drug Testing Solutions for Agencies, Institutions, Businesses, & Individuals
At Fastest Labs of Meridian, weoffer drug tests to companies and private individuals. We go above and beyond to ensure our drug testing processes remain confidential, seamless, and stress-free at every stage. Our goal is to provide cost-effective services customers can trust.
We keep our cutting-edge lab facilities sanitary and pristine. Our testing regimen is backed by state-of-the-art tools and technologies that deliver accurate, fast results.
Choose Fastest Labs® for:
- Licensed, trained, and qualified technicians
- Expertise and state-of-the-art equipment
- Our commitment to privacy
- Personalized drug test panels
- On-site and mobile testing options
Reach out anytime to request an honest, upfront estimate – free of hidden fees. We always do our best to accommodate busy schedules and fit in same-day appointments (when possible).
Dynamic & Diverse Drug Testing Methods
We offer a wide range of drug testing methods and sampling techniques. Each test option includes a specific panel of illicit substances that can be detected. The turnaround times and timeframe of substance abuse detected also vary from method to method.
Our most popular testing options include:
- Hair Tests – A tiny hair follicle sample can reveal countless illegals substance with 1–2 day results.
- Fingernail Tests – Cuticle samples can prove substance abuse up to 8 months before the testing date.
- Urine Tests – Both DOT mandates and federal courts require urine-based drug tests. This method can detect marijuana, amphetamines, cocaine, heroin, barbiturates, PCP, and more. Scientifically verified results take anywhere from 24-72 hours.
- Sweat Tests – Perspiration tests require placing a patch on a subject’s skin to monitor their bloodstream continually. This option is ideal for recovering addicts, rehab requirements, parolees, and other scenarios where supervision is necessary.
- Mucus Tests – Saliva-based drug tests are popular since they are non-intrusive, cost-effective, and quick.
Want to learn more aboutone of the drug testing methods we just discussed? Call (208) 314-3833 today to ask questions or schedule an appointment!