Saint Paul Drug Testing
Accurate, Affordable Drug Testing Near Saint Paul
Regardless of the reason—and there are many viable reasons—to drug test, Fastest Labs of St. Paul strives to be fast and budget-friendly. We also aim for reliability, even in the short amount of time it takes to draw results. Whether drug, alcohol, DNA or DOT testing, we’re able to see you within minutes and have the results in a day or two.
Drug Test FAQs
WHAT TYPES OF DRUG TESTS DO YOU OFFER?
Fastest Labs of St. Paul offers many different methods to testing, none of which are necessarily better than the other.
- Urine – The most common type of drug testing, especially for employers, due to the test’s ability to detect drug usage within 10 days. Fastest Labs of St. Paul offers urine drug testing near you.
- Hair – For longer-term use than urine, our hair drug testing can detect drugs for at least 90 days.
- Saliva – The fastest method for drug test due to the traces remaining in saliva after ingesting a drug up to 24 hours.
- Nail – Due to a nail’s slow growth, this test can detect drug use for up to 8 months.
- Sweat/Skin – A different approach to drug testing, where we use a patch to monitor results on the skin over a few days.
WHAT IS CHAIN OF CUSTODY IN DRUG TESTING SERVICES?
Chain of custody drug test procedures are designed to ensure there is no contamination or tampering with a drug test. In a chain of custody, every person who handles a drug test must document their participation. Our chain of custody drug testing adheres to the strictest standards and provides accurate result. The process involves many steps to ensure the integrity of the test results—starting with the collector sealing the specimen in the presence of the donor.
If your agency, institution, or business would like to set up a program on site, we may also be able to send a collector to provide on-site drug screening at your location.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET DRUG TEST RESULTS?
At Fastest Labs of St. Paul, we pride ourselves on providing fast and accurate results, typically within a day or two.
The Fastest Options for Drug Testing in Saint Paul
Our panels include:
- 5-Panel Drug Test (cocaine, marijuana, amphetamine, opiates, and PCP)
- 10-Panel Drug Test (5-Panel plus barbiturates, benzodiazepine, methamphetamine, ecstasy/MDMA and methadone)
- 12-Panel Drug Test (10-Panel plus buprenorphine and oxycodone)
However, the list of testable drugs doesn’t end at 12; ask about more by calling (651) 413-9471 or by reading about them below.
We are also a drug testing company for employers. Finally, we are more than happy to help schools or sports leagues test for steroids, offering both scheduled and surprise tests.
WHEN TO CHOOSE PANEL DRUG TESTING
Our 5, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 22-panel drug tests are excellent choices for court-ordered testing due to the time range that can be covered, as well as the accuracy of the results. We offer a range of testing procedures and methods to suit your needs and we even offer mobile, on-site drug testing for random drug screenings and ongoing drug testing programs. No matter the testing services you need, our Fastest Labs collectors will provide you with friendly and professional assistance every step of the way. We are committed to quality, precision, and confidentiality.