San Antonio Drug Testing Services
Fast, Reliable Reports
Backed by a brand that boasts over a decade of top-notch customer service and quality results, Fastest Labs SE San Antonio is hands down the most dependable drug testing center in town. Our spotlessly clean facilities are thoroughly sanitized, and our certified collectors are always ready to welcome you with an inviting smile. With state-of-the-art labs and industry-leading equipment, we are committed to getting your results quickly and accurately. We are also dedicated to offering affordable services, so you won’t have to break your budget to receive drug testing services.
At Fastest Labs SE San Antonio, timeliness and efficiency are our top priorities. We know that employers want to get their employee drug testing results without waiting for weeks. That is why our team of collectors are trained to help you seamlessly move through the process. Our in-lab testing protocol is amongst the best in the industry in terms of the accuracy and turnover time of comprehensive reports. We also have on-site mobile testing services that can expedite the process even further, without ever compromising our commitment to upholding the highest degree of confidentiality.
Learn more about our drug testing services! Call (210) 981-3898 or request an appointment online today!
Employee Drug Testing Methods
At Fastest Labs SE San Antonio, we take pride in the variety of drug testing methods we offer. Specializing in pre-employment screenings, and capable of working with companies to create customized drug-testing packages that measure for every substance of interest, we are the one-stop shop for all the drug testing services you seek.
Each type of drug test comes with a different set of advantages and disadvantages. Some offer immediate results but can only detect recent drug use; others take a few days but can detect drug use over a larger window of time. After consulting with our team, we can assure you that you will be matched with a testing regimen that meets all of your company’s needs.
- Urine Tests– This method is the most popular drug test we administer. It detects the presence of a long list of drugs: from amphetamines to marijuana, cocaine to PCP, just to name a few. It is also the only approved drug test option in accordance with federal court mandates. Results take just minutes to appear, although complete verification can take up to three days.
- Mucus Tests – Saliva drug tests are most often used in instances of “reasonable suspicion” testing. This is because saliva results effectively illuminate very recent drug use, indicating abuse occurred within a 24-hour window preceding the moment a swab was collected. Drug testing with saliva samples is also preferred in instances where trust is an issue. Because the sample is retrieved with a collector keeping active supervision (unlike in a urine test), it is a relatively failproof method for making sure it wasn’t altered, substituted, or diluted.
- Fingernail Tests– Once metabolized within a person's body, drugs will continue to travel through the individual's bloodstream. Trace amounts permeate the body, and their residue can remain for an extended period in slow-growing features, like fingernails and toenails. Thus, fingernail tests are a highly sought out option due to the fact that it is possible to screen for drug usage that may have occurred over several months of time.
- Perspiration Tests– Sweat-based tests rely on skin patches that are administered and removed by certified collectors. The patches are difficult to take off. Any sign of tampering is quite obvious and nullifies the test. This is why sweat-based drug tests are preferred by organizations that deal with rehabilitation projects, including parole officers who track ex-convicts on probation. They are also ideal as a deterrent, given that the presence of the patch is a constant reminder of the ramifications of drug abuse for recurring offenders.
- Hair Tests– Hair follicles are great drug test samples for many reasons. They are fairly simple to collect, requiring approximately 100 strands of hair measuring at around 1.5 inches in length. If taken from a subject’s scalp, the drug test can detect up to three months of potential drug use preceding the test. If the hair is taken from the body, it is even possible to track and uncover traces of drugs for up to a full year.
The Many Benefits of Choosing Fastest Labs SE San Antonio
We understand why employers and institutions screen new employees before potentially hiring them on board. To offer a salary or contract to an addict would entail taking a major financial risk. Knowing that the people who will be working beside you are not battling a drug addiction is a key aspect of ensuring that the culture and productivity of your business community remains respectable and robust. Similarly, many business, academic institutions, and bureaucratic organizations sensibly follow zero-tolerance policies in relation to drug use to ensure lapses do not occur. For this reason, it is critical that employees, students, and participants in these institutions undergo recurring drug testing services on a regular basis.
Whatever your specific situation may be, Fastest Labs SE San Antonio values the importance of speed and accuracy when it comes to drug testing. We are always cognizant of the fact that even the slightest delays can cause negative economic consequence to both employers and employees. We are also aware that no court, organization, or company wants to receive faulty drug testing results. That is why we’ve simultaneously focused on streamlining our system and customer service operations, while maintaining the integrity of our drug testing procedures. With the latest technology and equipment, fantastic facilities and labs, and unequaled professionalism, you can be confident that you will receive high-quality reports as promptly as technically possible.
Interested in scheduling your appointment? Call us today at (210) 981-3898 or contact us onlineto get an appointment scheduled!