Drug Testing in Draper
Trusted and Prompt Test Results
When you need accurate and fast drug testing services in Draper, don’t just go with the first company you come across. Trust our team at Fastest Labs of Draper to provide affordable and confidential testing services regardless of your needs. Our experts have worked with various industries, government entities, and individuals to deliver reliable results.
We have had the privilege of working with law enforcement, judicial bodies, government agencies, military personnel, large and small businesses, educational facilities, and more. Draper customers continue to trust us because we offer options for a variety of situations. Plus, some of our on-site tests provide results in as little as five minutes.
Our facilities are consistently and thoroughly disinfected to eliminate any chances of contamination. We assure you that we have some of the cleanest facilities in the industry. Additionally, our certified sample collectors follow the strictest confidentiality and accuracy standards to ensure you, or the right person, receives truthful results. Regardless of your testing needs, our facility can handle it all, from paternity testing to employee testing and virtually everything in between. We also work directly with employers to create a custom illegal substances testing policy for new employees.
For more information about drug and DNA testing in Draper, call (385) 284-0325.
The Types of Drug Testing We Offer
The methods and techniques we use to perform your testing are designed to produce accurate results and protect your privacy. We have various testing strategies and types that yield outcomes you can trust.
We offer the following types of drug tests in Draper:
- Urine – As a non-invasive testing option, we can offer verified results as soon as one to three business days. Urine tests are the only approved method for federally mandated testing.
- Hair – Using hair testing, you can detect long-term drug use and measure up to 90 days of drug use in individuals. You can have verified results back within one to three days.
- Saliva – Saliva testing is most effective when someone has recently ingested illegal substances. Lab results can be available as soon as one to three business days.
- Fingernail – If you’re looking for a way to detect long-term drug usage in employees or family members, fingernail testing may be a solution. Similar to hair testing, fingernail tests can measure up to 8 months of drug usage. We can provide verified results within a few days.
- Sweat/Skin – Law enforcement and probation officers use sweat and skin testing to monitor drug use while individuals are on probation. After the skin patch is removed, results can be verified within one to three days.
- Specialty testing – When you’re unsure of the kind of drug someone has ingested or taken, specialty testing can help identify unknown substances, including heavy metals, toxins, and poisons.
Get more information by calling (385) 284-0325 or request an appointmentonline today.